Interestingly, cravings are coming fast and furious. The first ones were just “food*, any food. I blew that one off by thinking that I only have 3 more days to go….Then they started getting scary – first it was hamburgers. Then it was steak and baked potato. (this is called meat and cooked food, things I don’t do). The latest was pizza – real pizza, Chicago Uno Pizzeria everything pizza.) My mantra is “only three more days to go”.
I expect these cravings are coming up because I am on the way to getting better. I am battling systemic candidiasis right now, and what things would feed the candida fastest? Exactly those things I just mentioned. I think I am smarter than the candida.
Three more days.
I’ve decided not to quit yet for two reasons. 1- I shouldn’t quit, and, 2- I have all those big fat lemons I bought on Monday (these lemons are amazing – they are from Spain; they are half-again as large as the lemons I had last week; and they have thinner skins and fewer seeds.—additionally, 2 lemons yield half-again as much juice as 3 of the ones I had last week. Must use these babies. This is my best reason .
I am thinking about how I will break the fast. Fruit juice is the protocol. What fruit juice? I’m stuck with low carb choices. Is it cheating to just drink Master Cleanse one more day?
No fruit is allowed during the first 3 weeks of a candida cleanse. I think I will break my fast with a protein shake. I may add a banana. (oops! That’s a fruit isn’t it?)
- MY NEW YEAR’S BLACK-EYED PEAS!
- NEW YEAR’S DAY RECIPE – BLACK-EYED PEAS AND COLLARDS
- WONDERFUL BREAKFAST!
- TWO RECIPE BOOKS I REALLY LIKE RIGHT NOW
- PROGRESS OR PROGRESSION
- HOLIDAY RECIPES!
- SO, OKAY, MORE ON IMPERFECT
- MAIL-ORDER PRODUCE: “Imperfect Foods” and “Misfits”
- MORE COOL THINGS I LEARNED THIS WEEK -I don’t necessarily like smoothies
- BLOG DIRECTORY- Total Blog Directory-Food
- BLOG DIRECTORY-Blog Search Engine
- CALORIE RESTRICTION OPTIMAL NUTRITION-not all raw
- CHAMPION JUICER MANUAL
- EXCALIBUR DEHYDRATOR
- HOLIDAY RECIPES: JEWISH HOLIDAYS
- HOLIDAY RECIPES: Thanksgiving & Christmas
- I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER.COM
- INTRODUCTION TO LIVING FOODS
- IT’S AWESOME TO BE RAWSOME
- LIVING MOM-recipes-inactive since 2010
- NUTRIDIARY online food diary with forums
- PURE JEEVAN
- RAW FOOD EXPLAINED -TC Fry teachings
- RAW FOOD RIGHT NOW-inactive but good archives
- RAW FOODS NEWS MAGAZINE
- RAW FOODS ON A BUDGET
- RAW LIVING FOODS-inactive but good archives
- RAW TIMES
- RAW VOILA -was Hi Rawkus – good recipes
- RECIPES- JUICE: Healthy Juicing
- RECIPES-SUNNY RAW KITCHEN -inactive but good recipes
- RECIPES: DAILY RAW CAFE
- RECIPES: Excalibur Dehydrator Recipes
- RECIPES: Freedom’s Raw Recipes-inactive but good recipes
- RECIPES: From Sad to Raw
- RECIPES: Go Green
- RECIPES: Gone Raw
- RECIPES: HealthFree.com
- RECIPES: Jewish Holidays
- RECIPES: LIVING & RAW FOODS
- RECIPES: Living and Raw Foods
- RECIPES: Living Tree Community
- RECIPES: Loloville – long inactive, good recipes
- RECIPES: Maw in the Raw – inactive, good recipes
- RECIPES: Natural Ways
- RECIPES: RAW TIMES
- RECIPES: Raw Vegan Body Building
- RECIPES: Thanksgiving & Christmas
- RECIPES: THE BARLOWS RAW RECIPES
- SUGAR & ARTIFICIAL SUGARS DANGERS
- SUNNY RAW KITCHEN
- TERA WARNER – was The Raw Divas
- UNCOOKING 101
- VEGETABLE & FRUIT STORAGE & HANDLING TIPS