- RAW VEGAN NETWORK LIVING FOOD EDUCATION 5-part on-line Raw Chef, Raw Nutrition Specialist, Raw Lifestyle Coach, and Raw Personal Trainer Certification Courses. Electronic delivery
- ANI PHYO TRAINING Ani Phyo’s 3 levels of raw food training, including teacher training, in the Los Angeles, CA area.
- LIVING FOODS INSTITUTE Brenda Cobb’s Wigmore-based training in Atlanta, GA.
- LIVING LIGHT CULINARY ART INSTITUTE Cherie Soria’s raw food culinary arts training in Ft. Bragg, CA.
- HALLELUJAH ACRES living foods oriented education. Christian oriented, in Shelby, NC.
- ALYSSA COHEN Alyssa Cohen’s trainings
- ANN WIGMORE FOUNDATION where Brenda Cobb trained, San Fidel, NM (505) 552-0595
- ANN WIGMORE NATURAL HEALTH INSTITUTE in Rincon, PR
- TREE OF LIFE Dr. Gabriel Cousens raw vegan live food training in Arizona
- HIPPOCRATES INSTITUTE in Florida
- OPTIMUM HEALTH INSTITUTE An outgrowth of a Wigmore-based program, located in San Diego, CA and Austin, TX.
- INSTITUTE FOR INTEGRATIVE NUTRITION On-site holistic nutrition education covering all aspects of nutrition, include raw food lifestyle, leading to Holistic Health Counselor certification.
Thanks for the links, Margaret. I am pursuing a certification for holistic nutrition right now. The school that I am looking at is Hawthorn University. They are based in California and do distance-learning education. I’m interested in their M.S. in Holistic Nutrition. Apparently, not every holistic nutrition school qualify for Board Certification by the National Association of Nutritional Professionals (NANP) http://www.nanp.org/education_train.htm. They have a specific list of schools and the only one I see on your list is Clayton College.
Do you know anything about Hawthorn University? Just wondering what your thoughts are.