I found this recipe on Rawmazing.com
Raw Doughnuts with Orange Ginger Glaze
- 2 1/2 cups raw oat flour (can be made by grinding raw flaked oats)
- 1 cup brazil nuts, ground fine
- 1/2 cup raw, organic coconut flour
- 1/4 cup raw, organic agave nectar or liquid sweetener of choice
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Making one doughnut at a time, press firmly into doughnut pan. Tip pan over and tap gently to release doughnut. *
3. Top with Orange Ginger Glaze
- zest from one orange
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons raw coconut butter
(not coconut oil), softened
- 2 tablespoons raw, organic agave nectar or liquid sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
1. Whisk all ingredients together. Pour over doughnuts. Let set (this will take a couple of hours).
*Alternatively, roll into 1 1/2-inch balls and dip in orange glaze.
**This recipe makes 5 doughnuts but due to the size, one doughnut should be considered to be 2 servings.