I started lentil and sunflower sprouts 2 days ago. This morning, when I looked at them, they were all grown! What a surprise! In the past, my lentil and sunflower sprouts have taken up to 3 days, but these took only a day and a half! Wow!
I wonder what happened. I made them in a jar, as usual (even though I had the new Victorio Sprouter, I somehow didn’t want to use it, because I didn’t want to risk bugs – it is still summer and our kitchen window is still open)
Anyway, I’m glad, because I’ve already used up more than half of the lentil sprouts, so I’m glad to know that I can hope for a quick harvest when I make some more later this weekend.