QUICK & EASY RAW KOHLRABI PICKLES
2-4 small kohlrabi bulbs, trimmed, peeled, and cut into 1/2″ cubes
1 T Extra virgin olive oil (optional)
2 T Apple Cider Vinegar (or rice vinegar, not sweetened)
Sea Salt, to taste
Fresh Black Pepper, to taste
- Put kohlrabi in an airtight container (with a good tight lid)
- Add olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Put the lid on the container and shake well.
- Taste and, if necessary, adjust seasoning.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours. Shake occasionally.
These pickles can be kept refrigerated for one week. The flavor will become more intense the longer they are kept.