NUTFREE CHOCOLATE PIE
3 C unsweetened, dried coconut
1 – 1/2 C dates ( chopped small)
1/2 T cinnamon
1 t sea salt
1 C agave nectar
1 C raw chocolate nibs
1 vanilla bean
4 T coconut butter
1 t of cinnamon powder
- Process coconut, dates, cinnamon, and sea salt in a food processor mixture forms into a ball.
- Spread crust onto a pie pan.
- Wet fingers with water before spreading, to avoid crust sticking..
- In a VitaMix, combine avocado, agave, vanilla, coconut butter, and cinnamon, and process until smooth and creamy.
- Pour filling into pie crust and chill.
- Sprinkle dried coconut flakes over top of pie before serving