I’ve found another bread recipe. This one looks like easy and fast to make. I like easy and fast to make. I found it at Hi-Rawkus a wonderful site that I don’t visit enough.
CARROT CUCUMBER BREAD
based on a recipe found at hi-rawkus.com
1 C carrot juice pulp
1/4 C cucumber juice pulp
1/2 C flax seed, ground
1 and 1/2 T dates, pitted and chopped
1 T raw coconut oil
1/2 t sea salt
1/4 C fresh water (optional)
- In a food processor, thoroughly process carrot pulp, cucumber pulp, dates, coconut oil, and salt in a food processor.
- Add flax seed and continue processing until a ball of dough begins to form.
- If the mixture is too thick, incorporate some or all of the fresh water to help loosen it up.
- On a teflex-lined dehydrator tray, spread the dough to about 1/2 centimeter to 3/4 centimeter thick.
- Dehydrate at 105 degrees for 2 – 3 hours, or until dough is dry enough to be turned onto a mesh dehydrator sheet.
- Score into bread slice-shapes.
- Return the tray to the dehydrator and dehydrate for 3 – 4 more hours, or until bread is firm but flexible.
- Remove tray from the dehydrator and separate bread slices.
- Refrigerate finished bread in an airtight container.