Whenever I am on a diet or a fast, I tend to read recipe books… today, I’ve found raw food videos!
I am planning to make her Cajun Bread recipe as soon as I finish this Master Cleanse.
This flat bread is supposed to be soft and moist, like a slice of traditional pumpernickel bread.
makes about 12 slices, about 1 1/2 trays
1 1/2 C carrot pulp
1/2 C chia powder
1 C flax powder
2 T olive oil
1 1/2 C carrot juice
1 t Braggs, or sea salt
3 T tan sesame seeds
3 T Cajun spice (onion, garlic, paprika, cayenne, parsley, pepper mix)
1 C water
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix ingredients
- Spread mixture on dehydrator teflex sheets
- Dehydrate at 104 degrees for 4 hours.
- Remove from dehydrator
- To flip, place a dehydrator plastic mesh screen on top of the bread, and cover with a dehydrator tray. Flip entire assembly, remove top tray, peel teflex sheet from bread, and score tray into 9 slices.
- Return to dehydrator and continute to dehydrate for 6 more hours, until desired consistency.