SPROUT BALLS (COOKIES)
adapted from a recipe found at http://www.eatsofeden.com/
1 C soft wheatberries, sprouted
1 C raisins soaked, soaked water reserved
1 C shredded coconut
2 t Vanilla
• Homogenize sprouted wheat in the Champion juicer, with the blank plate, into a large bowl..
• Mix in raisins, coconut, vanilla, and cinnamon (optional)
• Wet hands with raisin soak water and form mix into 25 1 inch balls.
• Place balls on dehydrator mesh screen on plastic tray.
• Dehydrate at 110 degrees for 6-8 hours.