• Process tomatoes to a puree in a food processor
• Place a Teflex or Paraflex sheet on a dehydrator rack (I put it over the plastic screen for stability)
• Pour tomato puree onto Teflex sheet and, with the back of a large spoon, smoothe to 1/8-1/4 inch thick over the Teflex to close to the edges.
• Dehydrate until crisp (peels or flakes easily off the Teflex and does not feel sticky)
• Peel or flake off the Teflex. (Store in a glass jar.)
• In a high speed blender, or a coffee/herb mill, grind to a powder.
• Refrigerate in a glass jar.
Add to salad dressings, soups, or sauces.